Free New Benefit: the Arts Reach Career Center!
All members are encouraged to peruse and post FREE job and service listing s on the new Classifieds page. To do so, simply go to the Career Center.
Upcoming Arts Reach Online Workshops for Members
Join these experts and other members to discuss your situation and questions. These Online Workshops are presented by some of the best minds in the arts and culture field and are free for current members. Unless otherwise noted, all workshops are held on Thursdays at 11 a.m. Pacific Time
Next webinar: Thursday, November 19 at 11 a.m. Pacific
Leverage sponsorships to reduce costs and enhance community
Nancy Boas, Director of Product Marketing, Vendini
David Probus, Director, Felix E Martin Hall
- Offer more services and better prices to patrons
- Enhance the overall event experience
- Cement loyalty to your organization and its place in the community
Be an Expert! 15 Important Tech Trends in the Arts in 2015
Basic membership per year is $129 ($139 foreign) and Premium membership is $179 ($189 foreign). If you are not sure if your membership is current, you can check your status at www.artsreach.com/join.php or by calling 1-888-881-5861 M-F, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., PST.
- March 17-19, 2016 — National Arts Marketing, Development & Ticketing Conference, New York
- May/June, 2016 — Canadian Arts Marketing, Development & Ticketing Conference, Toronto
- Fall 2016 — Los Angeles
Current Edition of the Arts Reach Magazine
ARTS REACH MAGAZINE (Volume XXIII, Number 6) has gone out. Its contents include:
- DATA MANAGEMENT — How to Listen to Your Donors (Without Them Saying a Word)
- HUMAN RESOURCES — Executive Search Preparation: Questions and Expectations
- TECHNOLOGY — L.A. Philharmonic Turns to Virtual Reality to Take Beethoven Everywhere
- DESIGN — Two Ways To Design A Classical Music Brochure
- NEW AUDIENCES — Who makes the call on theater etiquette?
- OPPORTUNITIES — The Concert Hall as Refuge in a Restless, Web-Driven World
- CUSTOMER SERVICE — Secrets to Amazing Patron Service: Creating Positive Experiences Before, During and After Your Show
- CONFERENCE — "Ignite Your Patrons’ Passions," Fall 2015 National Arts Marketing, Development & Ticketing Conference, October 22-24, 2015