Upcoming Arts Reach Master Class Webinars for Members
With the growth of the Arts Reach community, we have greatly expanded our schedule of Arts Reach Master Class Webinars. These Master Class Webinars are presented by some of the best minds in the arts and culture field and are free for current members.
Henry Ruddle, Ruddle Consulting
INTEGRATING SOCIAL MEDIA WITH TRADITIONAL MARKETING
The Saint Matthew's Chamber Orchestra enjoys a dedicated following and chose to use it's 30th anniversary marketing campaign to engage both orchestra members and audience members in a discussion of the question, "What are your musical passions?" The musician's answers are featured prominently with text and photos in the season brochure, and the audience is encouraged to respond with their answers by e-mail or on Facebook. Marketing Consultant Henry Ruddle and Musical Director Tom Neenan will discuss the brochure's design, the idea behind the campaign and the results. Engage Henry and Tom with your questions and suggestions during the Q&A session in the final 10-15 minutes of this 45-60 minute webinar.
The next several webinars include:
- August 28 – Name a Seat! A Case Study of Naming Opportunities for a Capital Campaign
- September 11 – Optimizing Sponsorship Opportunities from the Financial Services Category
Basic membership per year is $129 ($139 foreign) and Premium membership is $179 ($189 foreign). If you are not sure if your membership is current, you can check your status at www.artsreach.com/join.php or by calling 1-888-881-5861 M-F, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., PST.
- October 23-25 – Winning in the New World, Millennium Biltmore, Los Angeles
Current Edition of the Arts Reach Magazine
ARTS REACH MAGAZINE (Volume XXII, Number 4) has gone out. Its contents include:
- INNOVATION — Building a Resilient Sector, Part 2
- METRICS — Data that Matters: Three Metrics to Grow Audience Relationships
- PRICING — Variable Pricing Versus Dynamic Pricing; plus The Easiest Mistake in The World to Make About Pricing
- RESEARCH — The Concert Experience
- FALL CONFERENCE (Los Angeles): Winning in the New World