Free New Benefit: the Arts Reach Career Center!
All members are encouraged to peruse and post FREE job and service listing s on the new Classifieds page. To do so, simply go to the Career Center.
Upcoming Arts Reach Online Workshops for Members
Join these experts and other members to discuss your situation and questions. These Online Workshops are presented by some of the best minds in the arts and culture field and are free for current members. Unless otherwise noted, all workshops are held on Thursdays at 11 a.m. Pacific Time
Theresa Hubbard, Project Specialist, Fractured Atlas
Thousands of arts organizations are developing creative projects with the support of crowdfunding sites such as Kickstarter and Indiegogo to replace or supplement traditional sources of funding, which are increasingly competitive and scarce. It's an exciting new source of funding and way to connect with your fans, but getting started and doing it right are daunting tasks. We'll cover the pros and cons of the major crowdfunding sites, as well as of the do's and don'ts of launching a campaign. Get your next creative project funded, and have fun while doing it!
Basic membership per year is $129 ($139 foreign) and Premium membership is $179 ($189 foreign). If you are not sure if your membership is current, you can check your status at www.artsreach.com/join.php or by calling 1-888-881-5861 M-F, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., PST.
- October 22-24, 2015 — Fall National Arts Marketing, Development & Ticketing Conference, San Francisco
- March 17-19, 2016 — National Arts Marketing, Development & Ticketing Conference, New York
- May/June, 2016 — Canadian Arts Marketing, Development & Ticketing Conference, Toronto
Current Edition of the Arts Reach Magazine
ARTS REACH MAGAZINE (Volume XXIII, Number 4) has gone out. Its contents include:
- RESEARCH — Study: Ways to Grow Your Millennial Arts Audience
- MANAGEMENT — HR in the Spotlight: (part 1 of 2): Why Even the Smallest Arts Organizations Should Have a Strong HR Infrastructure
- TECHNOLOGY — Streaming the Future
- COPYWRITING — Take The “Gal in a Starbucks” Test
- FUNDING — Tips and Tools: 6 Commonly Asked Questions on Grant Applications and How to Answer Them
- LOYALTY — Patron Intimacy: How to Set Yourself Apart in the Age of Information (Overload)
- CONFERENCE — "Ignite Your Patrons’ Passions," Fall 2015 National Arts Marketing, Development & Ticketing Conference, October 22-24, 2015
- REVIEW: Canadian Arts Marketing, Development & Ticketing Conference Offers Insights, Innovation and Connections