Upcoming Arts Reach Master Class Webinars for Members
With the growth of the Arts Reach community, we have greatly expanded our schedule of Arts Reach Master Class Webinars. These Master Class Webinars are presented by some of the best minds in the arts and culture field and are free for current members.
Basic membership per year is $129 ($139 foreign) and Premium membership is $179 ($189 foreign). If you are not sure if your membership is current, you can check your status at www.artsreach.com/join.php or by calling 1-888-881-5861 M-F, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., PST.
Free Design Makeover
Henry Ruddle produces a series of Master Class Webinars for Arts Reach called Expert Eye for the Marketing Guy (or Gal)., and he's looking for guests.
Here's the format: an arts marketing or development professional volunteeers to have this long-time arts marketing consultant, writer and designer critique and provide concrete suggestions for improvement, including a design makeover if warranted, for the organization's season brochure, postcards, ads, posters, website, e-blasts, or social media content. Then that professional joins Henry for a live webinar to discuss the project before an audience of their collegues.
BONUS: When the timing works out, Henry gets involved while the project is in production and helps to improve the final product before it is printed or goes live.
If you are unfamiliar with these Expert Eye webinars, recordings of past webinars are available in the Arts Reach Knowledge Base for members. They are routinely among the highest rated webinars with the largest audiences of all the webinars Arts Reach produces.
Contact Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to volunteer.
- October 23-25 – Winning in the New World, Millennium Biltmore, Los Angeles
- March 19-21, 2015 — National Arts Marketing, Development & Ticketing Conference, New York City
- May 19-20, 2015 — Canadian Arts Marketing, Development & Ticketing Conference, Toronto
Current Edition of the Arts Reach Magazine
ARTS REACH MAGAZINE (Volume XXII, Number 5) has gone out. Its contents include:
- FUNDRAISING — 5 Proven Ways to Increase Online Donations
- METRICS — Data that Matters: Three MORE Metrics to Grow Audience Relationships
- PRICING — Sometimes People Prefer to Pay More
- PROGRAMMING — Toward Livelier Orchestra Programs: Pick a Theme
- DEVELOPMENT — Implementing a Successful Year-End Fundraising Program
- RESEARCH — Results of the Culture Track 2014 Survey
- FALL CONFERENCE (Los Angeles): Winning in the New World