Upcoming Arts Reach Master Class Webinars for Members
With the growth of the Arts Reach community, we have greatly expanded our schedule of Arts Reach Master Class Webinars. These Master Class Webinars are presented by some of the best minds in the arts and culture field and are free for current members.
Getting First Time Buyers to Come Back
Gedaly Guberek, Founder, AwesomeWebGuy.com
Is your organization leaking ticket sales? Studies of arts audiences have revealed that 3/4 of first time ticket buyers never come back after that first time. This can be avoided, and it won't add any items to your budget. Discover how to plug the holes in your marketing, so the patrons you worked so hard to attract will continue to attend!
Basic membership per year is $129 ($139 foreign) and Premium membership is $179 ($189 foreign). If you are not sure if your membership is current, you can check your status at www.artsreach.com/join.php or by calling 1-888-881-5861 M-F, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., PST.
Free Design Makeover
Henry Ruddle produces a series of Master Class Webinars for Arts Reach called Expert Eye for the Marketing Guy (or Gal)., and he's looking for guests.
Here's the format: an arts marketing or development professional volunteeers to have this long-time arts marketing consultant, writer and designer critique and provide concrete suggestions for improvement, including a design makeover if warranted, for the organization's season brochure, postcards, ads, posters, website, e-blasts, or social media content. Then that professional joins Henry for a live webinar to discuss the project before an audience of their collegues.
BONUS: When the timing works out, Henry gets involved while the project is in production and helps to improve the final product before it is printed or goes live.
If you are unfamiliar with these Expert Eye webinars, recordings of past webinars are available in the Arts Reach Knowledge Base for members. They are routinely among the highest rated webinars with the largest audiences of all the webinars Arts Reach produces.
Contact Henry at email@example.com for more information or to volunteer.
- March 19-21, 2015 — National Arts Marketing, Development & Ticketing Conference, New York City
- May 19-20, 2015 — Canadian Arts Marketing, Development & Ticketing Conference, Toronto
Current Edition of the Arts Reach Magazine
ARTS REACH MAGAZINE (Volume XXII, Number 6) has gone out. Its contents include:
- RESEARCH — The Road to Results: Effective Practices for Building Arts Audiences
- BRANDING — Patron Engagement as Sales Tool
- DEVELOPMENT — Celebs Turn to Chat Apps as Cozier Alternatives to Twitter, Facebook
- MOBILE MARKETING — Mobile: The Time Is … Two or Three Years Ago!
- DEVELOPMENT — The New Realities of Capital Campaigns
- TIME MANAGEMENT: How Do You Spend Your Time Online?
- SOCIAL MEDIA: If You Say “Facebook is Not a Direct Sales Tool” You’re Not Using It Correctly